Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Train!

I got a train
from the greatest train maker.
someone who owns every single train in this world.
but these trains are no normal
Every train has something special
with no fixed route to follow.
Train driver decides the passenger and their privileges.

Mine was not a express train
neither had a great built
but i loved it because it was mine.
After years of guidance
i entered the memory world.

i met people day after day
Few of them entered the sleeper compartment
others were offered twisted and torned compartments
but still this memory ride was not so much fun.
Untill i fount her.

Unsure of where to go
she entered my train.
Like a key to puzzle
she helped me to find the better memories.
mesmerised i was with such memories
that i offered her seat beside me.

Reluctant she was
but few horns and she was beside me.
On good memories hunt
We travelled lot with out special passengers.
Like a roller coaster
We challenged the laws

Now here i am
enjoying every moment
When are you going to get seat beside you filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment